Transfer Admissions Information:
Equivalency (Course to Course Transfer) & Transfer Resources:
- UCONN – Transfer Course Equivalencies: Please note that this is only a representative of which courses transfer to UCONN
- General Education Requirements & Equivalencies: General Education Requirements & Equivalencies for the College of Liberal Arts & Science, The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, and the School of Business
Agreements & Pathways:
- Guaranteed Admission Program: The Guaranteed Admission Program (GAP) is an agreement between the Connecticut Community College System and the University of Connecticut, designed for transfer students who enroll in a Liberal Arts transfer program at one of Connecticut’s community colleges.
Students who plan to continue their studies to earn a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Agriculture and Natural Resources or Business are guaranteed admission to the University of Connecticut once the associate degree has been earned, appropriate courses have been completed, and minimum grades and requirements for the selected program have been achieved. Advisors from individual community colleges and UConn meet with Guaranteed Admission Program students throughout their community college careers, helping their eventual transition to the University. Students wishing to enroll in the Guaranteed Admission Program must be matriculated in the Liberal Arts transfer program at one of the Connecticut community colleges.
To participate in this program, students must apply to the GAP Program before they have accrued more than 30 transferable credits. Applications are available in the Admissions Office. Please contact Amanda Looney-Goetz, Transfer Advisor, at email@example.com for more information.
- Psychology Transfer Pathway:
- Bachelor of Science in Business & Technology Pathway:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Pathway (PENDING/DRAFT PHASE):
- B.S. in Business Administration Articulation Agreement (DRAFT)
- B.S. in Business Administration Transfer Pathway : General Education Requirements and Business Core Requirements (DRAFT)
2131 Hillside Road, Unit 3088
Storrs, CT 06269-3088
Fax: (860) 486-1476