Committed to a Safe & Secure Learning Environment
Asnuntuck is a busy campus, with classes and activities running from early in the morning until well into the evening. To make sure you and your fellow students can safely take advantage of it all, Asnuntuck works diligently to maintain a safe campus around the clock.
From advanced video monitoring to experienced safety personnel, we are always looking for the most effective approaches to keeping Asnuntuck a safe environment for students, faculty, and staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, call Campus Safety at (860) 253-3013.
Annual Security Report: Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics for 2020
- Download the Asnuntuck Community College Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics for 2020
Previous Years’ Reports:
Opioid Overdose Prevention Procedures
- Download the ACC Opioid Overdose Prevention Procedures
Safety & Security Forms and Additional Information
- Accident Report Form (Rev 02/2017)
- Incident Report Form (Rev 01/2021)
- Building Evacuation Policy (Rev 08/2008)
- Drug Free Schools and Campuses Act Annual Notice (Rev 05/2012)
Run, Hide, Fight
Questions can be directed to Security at