TO APPLY FOR A COLLEGE ID YOU MUST BE A CURRENTLY REGISTERED STUDENT OR EMPLOYEE OF ASNUNTUCK COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
Email your first & last name, Banner ID#, and photo to AS-SecurityGuards@acc.commnet.edu
(To retrieve Banner ID, you can look up your NetID at https://supportcenter.ct.edu/netid/lookupnetid.asp)
If you attach a jpg photo that meets the requirements below, your ID will be pre-printed, and ready for pickup at the Campus Security Desk the following day.
If you do not attach a photo, or if your photo does not meet the requirements, we will take a photograph of you at the Campus Security Desk and your ID may be available for pick-up later the same day.
Questions can be directed to Campus Security at AS-SecurityGuards@acc.commnet.edu or call 860-253-3013.
Notes on submitting your photo:
Photo must be recent and in color. Approach your ID photo the same way you would a Passport photo.
1. Photo must be full, front-facing view and eyes must be open.
2. Size of photo (example: 2″x2″ showing the shoulders, neck and head only).
3. If you wear glasses, please remove them for the photo.
4. Plain, light colored background, no other people in the photo.
5. Do not submit a selfie.
6. Do not use filters, edit the photo, remove or resize any facial features.
7. Do not wear hats, masks or any other items of clothing that covers your face.
Remember: No hats or headwear (except religious) and no eye wear, please.
Only submit one photo! If there is a problem with your photo, you will receive an email from Campus Security requesting a new photo.
Use and Care of Your ID Card
Each student, faculty, and staff member must obtain a photo identification card.
Your College ID Card:
- Identifies you as a member of Asnuntuck Community College Community
- Must be scanned upon entering and exiting the College and presented to staff if requested
- Must be used to borrow books from the library
- May be required for admission to college-sponsored activities and special events.
- Can be used to access printers and other functions on Campus
The college ID is the property of the State of Connecticut and privileges may be revoked according to Board of Regents’ policy.
Please treat your ID card with care. Holes, creases, and other damage will make the card inoperable. Do not bend the card or leave it in direct sunlight, near other sources of heat, or in contact with magnetic fields.
ID Cards for New and Transfer Students
New and Transfer Students may obtain their ID Card by submitting the form above once they are registered for classes. Students will receive an email when the ID Card is ready for pickup.
If an ID card is lost, stolen, or damaged, individuals should notify Campus Security and request a replacement ID card by submitting the form above.
- Lost, stolen, confiscated, or damaged ID cards should be reported immediately to Asnuntuck CC Campus Security: (860) 253-3013
- To obtain a replacement college ID card, you must fill out the form above.
- Replacement cards are only obtainable for registered students in good standing with the college.
- When an ID card is lost, stolen, or no longer functions, the Security Office issues a replacement card with the photograph on record.
Problems or Questions?
Please email and problems or questions to: AS-SecurityGuards@acc.commnet.edu
We will usually respond within 1 working day. We will notify you when your card is ready and tell you where to pick it up. You may also call ACC Campus Security during school hours at: (860) 253-3013.