Connecticut is home to nearly a third of all advanced manufacturing jobs in New England. Now is a great time for you to join the 9,000+ students who have been successfully trained at our Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center.
We welcome students from many different walks of life:
• Enrollment in two-year or four-year degree programs
• Employer-sponsored scholarships and internships
• Incumbent worker training with private sector companies
• Partnerships with the area’s school districts
• Partnerships with federally sponsored career centers
Asnuntuck’s Advanced Manufacturing program provides unique opportunities that can benefit your personal and career growth:
• Established relationships with area manufacturers and aerospace-related companies, such as Pratt & Whitney / United Technologies
• College credits that can lead from certificate status to associate and bachelor degrees
• Regional and national accreditation, making qualified students eligible for federal grants and loans
• 50+ internships annually from dozens of area employers
• Over 90% of students graduate with a job — and without student debt
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center has been engaged in the College Connections program for more than a decade, with hundreds of high school students participating. We have also introduced the advanced manufacturing field to students as young as sixth grade through our Fifth Year program, which works with area middle and high schools.