Mental Health Resource Listing
Community Health Resources
153 Hazard Avenue, Enfield, CT 06082
Services: Outpatient individual counseling, intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization, substance abuse treatment, community support program
Marylou Strom Community Health Center
5 N. Main Street, Enfield, CT 06082
Services: Individual outpatient counseling
91 Northwest Drive, Plainville, CT 06062
Services: Outpatient programs, individual, group and family therapy to address problems associated with substance abuse, depression, anxiety, anger management, grief and loss, and other mental health issues
Clinical and Support Options, Inc.
130 Maple St. Suite 325, Springfield, MA 01103
Services: Outpatient individual and family therapy, walk in assessments
Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty St., Springfield, MA 01104
Services: clinical and outpatient services for individuals and families, outpatient/partial hospitalization, addiction services, and crisis intervention
Enfield Youth Services
19 N. Main St., Enfield, CT 06082
Services: Referrals to counseling services, substance use services and community resources
Enfield Adult and Community Services
The Village Center of Thompsonville
110 High St., Enfield, CT 06082
Services: referral services for assistance with health insurance plans, back to school, tax relief for the elderly or disabled, SNAP, WIC, assistance with heating and energy costs
211 – Emergency Mobile Psychiatric Services (Youth Included)
Mobile Crisis Response Team (Adult)
Connecticut State Community Colleges offer 24/7 medical and mental telehealth for students!
Connecticut State Community Colleges is excited to offer TimelyCare – a new telehealth program for students that provides access to free, 24/7/365 medical and mental virtual health care from anywhere in the United States.
Whether you’re under the weather, anxious or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Providers are available to offer medical and mental health support via phone or secure video visits. Check out the FAQs below to learn more.
- How can students access TimelyCare?
- Students can go to timelycare.com/ctstate to register with their .edu email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, laptop, or desktop. TimelyCare is available from anywhere in the United States.
- What services are available?
- The following services are available, all at no cost:
- Medical: 24/7, on-demand or scheduled access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies and more
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled appointments to meet with a licensed counselor
- Health Coaching: work on improving healthy lifestyle behaviors (body image, meal planning, sleep issues, etc.)
- How much does a visit cost?
- Zip, zero, zilch! TimelyCare services are free to all Connecticut State Community College students.
Get started with TimelyCare today! It’s for students. For Free.
TalkCampus is a free app to download where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health. Your student email address will give you free access to the service, so just download TalkCampus from your mobile app store.
- TalkCampus is anonymous and you also won’t be able to see where other students are from.
- TalkCampus is based around peer support; you can use it if you need some help yourself, or you can go on there and listen and support others.
- TalkCampus is safe and moderated and is designed as a place where you can just be yourself and talk about how you’re really feeling.
Student life can be tough, and we know sometimes you might not want to talk to us about how you’re feeling. TalkCampus isn’t a replacement for counselling or professional support, however it is a great place to start talking and to help you realize that however you’re feeling right now, you’re not alone.