Scholarships for SNAP Recipients
If you are a Connecticut resident and presently receive SNAP assistance, you may be eligible to enroll in one of our healthcare career certificate programs at no cost!
We are proud to be able to offer these federally-funded scholarships, which are administered through the state’s Department of Social Services. You can visit their website to find out more about who is eligible for SNAP assistance.
Gain a career in less than a year
With a nearly 100 percent graduation rate and job placements/externships at upwards of 80 percent, Asnuntuck’s Healthcare Career Certificate programs can help you break new ground professionally in just a few weeks or months. And your tuition costs may be covered!
The following certificates are included in this scholarship program:
- Nail Technician
- Basic & Advanced Esthetician
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistants
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Certified Sterilization Technician
- Certified Phlebotomy & EKG Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Personal Trainer National Certification
- Patient Care Technician Assistant
There are some restrictions on who is eligible for these scholarships (for instance, SNAP recipients receiving TANF, Temporary Aid To Needy Families, funds are not). Contact our Continuing Education office.