New Student Workshops
New Student Workshops are currently not being held and will begin again in June 2019. Available New Student Workshop dates will be posted soon.
To kickoff your academic career, ACC requires each admitted student to attend a mandatory New Student Workshop.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
All workshops will begin inside the main entrance of the College. Look for the check-in table with the blue Asnuntuck banner.
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- Receive academic advising and register for courses
You will also tour the college and have the opportunity to take a photo for your student ID card during the workshop.