New Student Workshops
To kickoff your academic career, ACC requires each admitted student to attend a mandatory New Student Workshop.
All workshops will begin inside the main entrance of the College. Look for the check-in table with the blue Asnuntuck banner.
During the workshop, you will learn more about:
- The remaining steps to enrollment;
- The different degree and certificate programs offered at ACC;
- The CT Community College student information system, myCommNet;
- Financial Aid;
- College Policies and procedures;
- How to make the most of your time in college; and
- Receive academic advising and register for courses
You will also tour the college and have the opportunity to take a photo for your student ID card during the workshop.