Whichever program interests you and whatever the time of year, we’d love to have you as an Asnuntuck student!

How to Enroll

Virtually visit us!

Campus is currently closed to walk-in visitors, but we’re still here and able to help! The Admissions & Financial Aid Offices are working remotely and hosting one-hour information sessions to review enrollment steps and address your questions. We hope you can join us for one of the sessions below. Registration is required, so be sure to click on the registration link to RSVP. We look forward to “seeing” you soon!

Tuesday, May 18th at 3:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Thursday, May 27th at 3:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Tuesday, June 8th at 3:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Wednesday, June 23rd at 5:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Thursday, July 8th at 3:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Tuesday, July 20th at 5:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Wednesday, August 4th at 3:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

Thursday, August 12th at 5:00 p.m.
Pre-register here

We are proud to support the educational and career goals of a broad range of students: follow the steps that best describe you to get the enrollment information you’ll need.

Our Advanced Manufacturing programs include one-year college credit certificates as well as two-year Associate Degree programs. Please note that to be eligible for certain types of financial aid, you must be enrolled in a two-year program. The steps you need to follow depend on your academic experience.

The process of enrolling in our career certificate programs in the fields of healthcare, wellness, or aesthetics is simple! In many cases you can become qualified to enter the workforce in less than a year.

It is a simple process to enroll in any of Asnuntuck’s Continuing Ed / Personal Enrichment courses.

Academic Experience

Enrolling in a college-credit program has slightly different requirements depending on your academic experience: see below to learn how that applies to you.

After you submit your enrollment application, you will need to send an official copy of your high school transcript to our Admissions Office (if you enroll before graduating, please note we will need another official transcript once you have). A copy of your high school diploma or GED certificate also suffices as proof of high school completion. You will then need to reserve a seat for Basic Skills Assessment in math and English; learn more about Placement Tests. You will also need to meet state-mandated requirements for immunization.

Even if you do not wish to apply any previously earned college credits, you are considered a transfer student. To earn a degree or certificate from Asnuntuck Community College, transfer students must complete at least 25% of their requirements here. To Apply Previous College Credits — Complete a Transfer Credit Application Form (PDF) and then turn this form into the Admissions Office. For credit to be granted requires a passing grade of C- or better, and for the completed courses to be relevant to the curriculum of the program of study that you seek to enroll in. Request an official transcript from each institution from which you are asking for a credit evaluation. Transcripts should be sent to the Admissions Office, Asnuntuck Community College, 170 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082. Once your Transfer Credit Application form and official transcript is received, an Admissions staff member will complete an official transfer evaluation. All Transfer StudentsComplete the enrollment process one of three ways and submit proof of high school graduation or GED. You will then need to reserve a seat for Basic Skills Assessment in math and English (if applying previously earned credits, you may be exempt). Learn more about Placement Tests.

If You Took Classes More Than Two Years Ago — You must submit a Re-admit application by going online here. (This does not apply to former credit-free or high school dual enrollment students.) Re-admit students may have to take placement tests, submit proof of immunization, and provide proof of high school completion. Please note that some program requirements may have changed; you will need to follow current requirements. If You Were Enrolled Within 24 Months — You do not need to complete a new application. You are encouraged to meet with an advisor to review the credit you previously earned and discuss your future classes.

Asnuntuck accepts three different forms of prior learning. Learn more.

We are proud to be involved with three different high school dual enrollment programs. We also accept high school students wishing to enroll in individual college-level classes on a case-by-case basis; please contact the Admissions Office for more information: (860) 253-3010.

International students on an F-1 visa cannot enroll at Asnuntuck Community College unless they are registered at least half time at another Connecticut Community College that is SEVIS-approved. International students on a visa other than an F-1 may enroll for classes at ACC, but should consult with the Director of Admissions to verify student eligibility and enrollment status. All international students on non-immigrant visas, and non-permanent residents, will be charged out-of-state tuition and fees and are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.

Three Ways to Enroll

Please note that you must complete the “Intended Program of Study” portion of the enrollment application to be eligible for certain forms of financial aid. After you submit an enrollment application, please submit any additional admission documents to the Admissions Office.

First-time students, re-admit students, or new transfer students can use the online application. Additionally, you will need a valid social security number and a working email address.

The online admission/enrollment application is currently available for the summer 2021 and fall 2021 semesters. 

Ready to apply online? Complete the enrollment application now!
NOTE: The online application is NOT supported by the Internet Explorer browser. The most recent versions of the following browsers are supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari  (iOS and macOS only).

Download an Enrollment Application if you don’t already have a copy. Mail to: Asnuntuck Community College Admissions Office 170 Elm Street Enfield, CT 06082.

Please note: College staff are currently working remotely to help counter COVID-19 and have limited access to retrieving mail on campus. Mailed applications will take approximately 3 to 5 business days to process. Applications submitted online will take significantly less time to process. We encourage prospective students to complete an online application if you have the access and ability to do so. The College is currently accepting admission/enrollment applications for the summer 2021 and fall 2021 semesters.  

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the College campus is currently closed to walk-in visitors and prospective students. If you wish to make an appointment with the Admissions Office staff to complete the admissions process, please e-mail: AS-Admissions@asnuntuck.edu

While admissions documents, including admission applications, cannot readily be provided in person on campus without an appointment, you may submit documents electronically by e-mailing: as-admissions@asnuntuck.edu

The College is currently accepting admission/enrollment applications for the summer 2021 and fall 2021 semesters.

Immunization Requirements

Connecticut State Law requires any full-time (degree-seeking and non-degree/non-matriculating) and part-time matriculating student born after December 31, 1956 to have had vaccinations against measles, mumps and rubella. Additionally, all full-time and matriculating students born outside the U.S. or born anywhere after January 1, 1980, must provide proof of immunization against varicella (chicken pox). Two (2) doses of each vaccine must be administered at least one (1) month apart to insure adequate immunization. Download the Immunization Form.